Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

Fashion Advent Calendar: Day Five


Morning...erm, I mean...afternoon, all! Sorry had a late one last night so not been up long. It is day five of my fashion advent calender, if you aren't getting the idea by now you need to reread the last five posts.
In brief: 24 nice fashion items, one every day of December before Christmas. Today, because I'm feeling a little fragile, something comfy...


So today I've gone for this gorgeous Fairisle wrap cardigan, £49 from Littlewoods.com. Yes, I know it is another Fairisle item, but what can I say, I'm in love with this style. I've also been craving some chunky winter knits and this one fits the bill perfectly.

Off to put up the tree now - yeehaaa! 
Hope you are all having a great weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, that is perfection in cardigan form.

    Love it :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.