Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

What I Wore: T'other Day


I've not been feeling very stylish this week as I've been off on 'holiday' - although I've been at home, so lets call it a break instead! James has had a bit of time off too so we've just been getting the house sorted and doing a bit of Christmas shopping, even though I'm not really feeling inspired, fun times.

So this is a recent work outfit, which you may noticed is accessorised by a small cat. Very chic.

Here are the details:
♥ Leopard print skirt, Forever 21. I bought this about a month ago on my trip to Westfield Stratford - it was the first time I'd been in a Forever 21 and I was quite impressed by some of the stuff and the prices. This skirt is going to be a winter favourite - I love me some leopard print, even more than Bet Lynch.
♥ White Tee & Black batwinged cardi, both from Primark. The cardi I've had for ages because I love the shape and the T-shirt washes so well and was about £2, which is beyond a bargain.
♥ Tights are Charnos - of course. From last year I think, I love the gorgeous deep wine, maroon colour, which instantly winter-izes my wardrobe.
♥ Boots - not that you can see them very well - are from Topshop a few years ago. They have a fab fringe down the outside which I think is a nice twist. The only thing I don't like about them is that they are completely flat so don't offer much support...God, I sound old.
♥Big beaded necklace is, surprisingly, another Primark purchase. People often compliment me on this oversized piece of jewellery, and are always amazed it is from Primarni.
♥ Black flower clip is from H&M. It is a good one to distract from my currently shapeless hair - damn the grow-out!

Meeting up with a couple of friends tomorrow and hopefully going to see at least one film, over the past couple of weeks I've seen Breaking Dawn, In Time and Tintin - I enjoyed the first two and fell asleep during the third, perhaps I really am getting old...




4 comments:

  1. absolutely adore the tights, they contrast beautifully with the skirt! Small cats are all over the runways this season darling... Glad you're getting all your stuff sorted out, i cant bear the thought of starting my shopping yet!

    Get some 'taches on them nails :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is getting long! Growing out well though, looks pretty good to me.
    I love leopard print, maybe a bit too much! :) My coat has come out for winter wear. Bet Lynch look out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a leopard skirt! My boyfriend told me I would look trashy in one so I am going to show him how lovely you look to prove him wrong! Have a lovely weekend doll xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitten's adorable!! :P I'm a new follower, hope we can follow each other. :)

    Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.