Pages

Sunday 19 September 2010

A belated birthday...


Hello all! I've been a busy little bee the last few weeks so I've only just got round from sorting through the photos from my birthday (it was August 30th). I had a really lovely weekend with my parents, sister and friends coming to visit me and my boy even baked me a cake! I thought I'd share some pictures with you, and as this is a style blog, a few What I Wore details too.


L-R: My Pa, Me, My Boy, My Sis
We went for a very rainy walk - my Mum kindly took the picture!
I'm wearing H&M jumper, River Island leather jacket and Accessorize necklace.


L-R: The Girls; Gem, Me, my sister Hannah, Sarah
On the Saturday we hit the town for drinks and dancing!
I'm wearing River Island dress and Dorothy Perkins Necklace.


L-R: My Ma, me, my Pa
My actual birthday landed on the bank holiday Monday so we went out for a lovely meal.
I'm wearing H&M dress, vintage jacket, Peruvian earrings.



I'm wearing vintage dress, H&M cardi, vintage earrings.

I got some ace presents so I'll take some snaps and show you in my next post. Until then much love...

FashionBandit x♥x

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday.. hip hip hooray.

    Could easily have a bit of cake right now. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so lovely in all of these pictures, but i like the vintage jacket the most!
    im dead impressed that your boy baked for you, i think i need to whip mine into shape ha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday lovey!
    You look fab in these pics :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your lovely comments! xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.