Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

It has been a while...

Hi there. Remember me. Yes apologies. I've been a very naughty blogger, and not.....er...blogged very much of late. My excuses are thus;
  1. I went on holiday. On a canal boat. I couldn't charge my phone so didn't even have internet (that is a pretty good excuse if you ask me).
  2. I've been super busy at work, a direct effect of the holiday, and an extra deadline or two.
  3. Lastly I've not been too inspired, lame, I know.

Anyhow, enough with all that, I have pretty things to show you...as promised some time ago :) Here are just some of the lovely things I got for my birthday...





Black sparkly earrings - From my boyfriend's brother (Next)
Golden dangly earrings - from my boss (Accessorize)






 Aztec inspired pink earrings - from my stylish friend Gem (Accessorize)
Green feathered earrings - from my beautiful little sister, Han (she bought these for me from Peru when she went travelling!)

Silver ring - from my multi-talented friend Sare 
(training to be a doctor and she can dance and sing!)



Dark purple corsage  - can also be worn as a hair clip - from my Ma & Pa (New Look)
(just one of many lovely presents!)




Felt & button corsage - from my aunt and uncle



Pink crop top - Again from the stylish Gem (Zara)
H! by Henry Holland Tee - Another present from my sister Han (Debenhams)

And from my lovely boy...this diamond cut sterling silver necklace!

I feel very lucky to have got so many stylish presents - especially since I am super-poor at the minute, so I won't be shopping! My favourite present has to be the necklace off my boy. I've had a name necklace for a few years, but it was a reflective gold plastic and was showing considerable wear. I really like that I can layer it with other longer necklaces and I've barely taken it off since.

Do you have any jewellery you wear all the time? Or do you like to wear something different everyday?

I'll blog again soon...promise!
FashionBandit x♥x

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back again :)

    Got some lovely stuff there - my favourite is the silver ring from your friend, that's lovely!

    As for your jewellery question, I have an absolute ridiculous amount of it & do tend to wear different things every day - there are obviously some things that I wear more often than others though (my name necklace being one of them too!)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got some lovely stuff, love the earrings.
    That necklace is gorgeous, what a lovely prezzie from the boyf.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - yep I feel very lucky to have such fabulous folk around me that spoil me!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.