Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Time to play dress up

Recently I received a lovely email from Accessorize asking me whether I'd like to have a play with some of their new Autumn/Winter stock - of course being a girl who loves her accessories, my answer was an eager yes!

So the good folk at Accessorize sent me a parcel filled with new products, that you'll be able to find in-store over the coming months, for me to have a sneaky preview/review.

This is what was in the parcel:

A whole host of colourful, sparkling and down-right yummy accessorises for me to play dress up with, I only wish I got to keep it all!

So I have set myself a little challenge, over the next week I will choose seven of my favourite pieces from the samples, and style them into my everyday outfits. This will show you some exciting new accessories, and how they can be worn, and hopefully it will encourage me to wear something completely 'styled' up everyday!

Let the challenge begin...

FashionBandit x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.