Pages

Monday 6 September 2010

What I Wore: Accessorize Challenge Day One



The first day of my self-imposed Accessorize Challenge and I decided to go for something I probably wouldn't have chosen myself, but I loved none-the-less, a floral headband.

What I Wore:
♥ Accessorize silky bouquet headband £15 (On loan from Accessorize for review)
♥ Stripy pink batwing jumper, hand-knitted by my lovely Gran.
♥ Floral jeans, Primark (as featured here)
♥ Military boots, George at Asda (as featured here)



I'm not a super girly-girl but for some reason I was really attracted to this pretty purple/grey hair accessory. I think one of the main reasons I liked it was that it seemed to work well with my hairstyle and made my quite harsh haircut look at bit more feminine. The flowers are in the perfect position on the hairband so that they sit in your hair, and I think this would work equally well with a longer hairstyle, perhaps worn with tousled waves (as least that is what I would do if I had enough hair to tousle a wave!) On another note I often don't wear hairbands because I find them uncomfortable, but after a full day at work this was still quite wearable with hardly any pinching, which earns this little beauty major browine points.

Log on tomorrow to see which Accessorize accessory is chosen for day two.

FashionBandit x♥x

3 comments:

  1. I was chosen by Accessorize to do a few posts too. i did a review but i love your idea! this hair piece is just lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, can't wait till tomorrow.

    This looks really pretty, love the colours, means you can wear it casual or dressy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kel - I think a lot of the Accessorize items are good like that - you can wear them dresed down, or up, which I love. x

    Hi Belle - I didn't see yours, not sure how I missed that! I did go a bit MIA last week when it was my birthday then I had a big event to do for work, so probably then. I need to catch up! x

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.