Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

What I Wore: Accessorize Challenge Day Two


For day two of my challenge it was easy to pick which Accessorize accessory I wanted to play with next, this totally amazing charm necklace.

What I Wore:
♥ Accessorize 'Keepsake' charm necklace £20 (On loan from Accessorize)
♥ Playsuit, from Topshop, which you may recognise from this post.  I love this because, as you can see, it can be layered and styled up in so many different ways.
♥ Leggings from the H! by Henry Holland range for Debenhams - I heart this range so much!
♥ Striped cardi, I've had this for a couple of years after buying it in a Dorothy Perkins sale and I've not really worn it much (damn impulse buys), but when teamed with my playsuit I've found new love for it :)
♥ Little studded heels, H&M, so sweet and comfy for work!

Take a closer look...

I think the reason I was drawn to this necklace is the eclectic mixture of charms, a little airplane, dice, playing card, elephant and wishbone are just some of the gorgeous items that sit along this piece. I think it is quite different to have a charm necklace - this design also comes in a charm bracelet, but for me the winner is the necklace because it is so unusual. I got lots of nice comments at work with my colleagues wanting to have a closer look at the necklace. Charming :)

Day three tomorrow, still don't know what I'm going to choose but I'm thinking another hair accessory!

FashionBandit x♥x

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love it!

    Love that playsuit also.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.