Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Fashion Advent Calendar: Day 21


 Day 21 of my infamous Fashion Advent Calendar.
I've noticed, I've hardly posted any accessories in this mammoth fashion run-down. Going to fix that, pronto...



Now this is what I call a belt. Imagine it over a white shirt that's tucked into a high-waisted mini...mmmm! This 'Tux' belt is a reasonable £24.99 from, one of my very favourite shops, River Island. I love statement belts like this, I like the fact you can wear them with a really 'nothing' outfit and it makes it into something really special. I'm all for special.  

I'd tell you about my day, but I've already done that below. Damn, that is what you get for posting twice in an evening. I've just got too much to say today obviously.

Oh, and I'd just like to say a big ALOHA! to a few new followers that have come to play and also thank you all for the lovely comments you guys and gals leave, I read (and love) every single one ♥.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.