Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Fashion Advent Calendar: Day 22...and some music


Day 22 of my Fashion Advent Calendar. It's gonna be a short but sweet one today...I had a migraine this morning, so looking at this screen is making my eyes want to explode.
This evening something for your fella to unwrap ;)


Sexy eh? This tuxedo body  is £35 from Ann Summers, and I think it would look just as good out of the bedroom, perhaps with some hareem pants and some big chained jewellery like (dare I say it...) Cher Lloyd, or even better with some Henry Holland patterned tights, like my new style crush, the fierce Jessie J. What do you mean you don't know who Jessie J is? Shame on you. Watch the video below for some inspiration...I love this song.





Over and out.




1 comment:

  1. love love love the jessie j song! which glossy do you work for? i'd love to be a journalist!
    and yes totally aggree with your comment, she's definitely showing people how to be individual! :)


    thankyou for the comment on my blog & MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.