Pages

Friday 24 December 2010

Fashion Advent Calendar: Day 24



Morning all!
It is the very last day of my Fashion Advent Calendar, so I thought I'd choose something you'd be likely to wear tomorrow...



These lovely fairisle slipper boost look rather toasty, don't they? They are £32.50 from The White Stuff (the brand, not the snow - I'm sure we've all had more than enough of that!). I really like the fairisle design and also that they look like they have a half decent sole on them. I can imagine wearing these Christmas morning!

I really hope you've enjoyed my fashion advent calendar over the past 24 days, there has been everything from coats and dresses through to woolly hats, underwear and shoes, I hope you found some inspiration - perhaps you might spot one of these things in the sales over the next couple of weeks - please let me know if you do, because I'll be the first in queue!

Is everyone else now sorted for Christmas? I feel like I've still got loads to do. I'm working this morning, then I've got to tidy the house, bake two cakes, pack my bag and visit my friend. We are spending Christmas at my BF's parents, but I'll be back home boxing day night, only to travel 'home' to my family on the 27th. It is going to be a hectic one.

I promised a picture of my Christmas tree some weeks ago, so it seems only right I show it you today...


 I don't use tinsel, but the more old-fashioned way of tying ribbon on the ends of the branches. We got an artificial tree for the first time this year as a money saving exercise, but I still think it looks rather handsome.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas, wherever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.