Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

WIN: Punky Pins loot!

If you enjoyed my post about Punky Pins yesterday, you are going to love what I've got for you today! How would you like to win one of the following?


1. Cupcakes bracelet
2. Hands earrings studs and Splat earrings studs
3. 'Available' name necklace


All four pieces are genuine Punky Pins items, are new and unworn, and could be won by you.
There will be three winners for this competition, each winning one of the above three lots. Entering is easy-peasy...

HOW TO ENTER
♥ To enter you must follow this blog via one of the following: GFC, BlogLovin', Hello Cotton or subscribe by email
Comment on this post, tell me how you follow this blog and which of the three prizes you would like to win

 For extra entries to increase your chance of winning...
♥ For an extra entry tweet about this competition with a link to this post and make sure you mention '@Fashion_Bandit' (please leave an extra comment below to let me know if you have tweeted)
♥ For a third entry you can blog about this competition including a link to this post (again - please leave me an extra comment with a link to your post below if you blog about the competition)

The competition will close at 8pm Wednesday 6th June.

Good luck everyone!


Please note: These prizes were bought with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.