Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Knickers to That

Wanna hear me talk about knickers? 
Of course you do.


Last month I had the fabulous opportunity to be part of a new online TV show called The Lounge, on TV Bedfordshire. The show featured food, hair, music, poetry, fitness, and from me - fashion. The first episode had a loose Valentine's theme - so it seemed the perfect opportunity to talk about sexy lingerie!

To view the whole show visit the presenter Carys Dayne's Youtube page, or view more content on TV Bedfordshire's YouTube. The above segment is a full portion of fashion, the longer uncensored version, featuring gorgeous underwear from Ann Summers, Marks and Spencer, Charnos, Debenhams, Blossom Lingerie Bedford, and Petticoats Lingerie in Ampthill. I discuss lingerie trends for Spring / Summer 2014, a guide to bra fittings and some helpful hints for men buying underwear as a present.

Hopefully there will be another The Lounge episode on the way very soon...

Ladies, have you ever been bought lingerie by your man? How did he do?
I'd love to know what you think of the lingerie I featured.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.