Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Is there a Legspert in the house?

Recently the fabulous Charnos team decided to recruit some tights testers, or you could call them legsperts (chuckle, chuckle!) and I was chosen to be one of a team of testers!

I got my first tights to test this week: two pairs of 60Den coloured opaques (purple and chocolate). I have a bit of a soft spot for purple tights (don't ask me why, I have no idea), so I've road tested these first:

Above: The first package

Right: My best flamingo impression

I loved them, they are super hard wearing, add an injection of colour to outfits and would be equally easy to wear smart as they are casually. Brown tights, on the other hand, I'm not so convinced about...I have a visions of tree-trunk-legs comments being made!

Find out your leg type at: Lessons in Legs

Fashion Bandit x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.