Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010

Friday Fashion Frenzy




A couple of weeks ago Tesco launched a great promotion called Friday Frenzy where just 6,000 of their Facebook fans would receive 50% off clothing bought online inside a two hour window.

With 40,000-something fans there were likely to be lots of disappointed people, but I was lucky and manged to get some real bargains. I just hope it is something they run again so more people can join in the fun!

Even without the discount the items I bought were real bargains;


I've got lots of love for Tesco's clothing this season. Both in store and online they've got some great pieces to update your wardrobe for summer including printed dresses, harem pants, jegginings and denim shirts.

Bring on summer...at Tesco!

Fashion Bandit x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.