Pages

Monday 1 February 2010

Sport Relief Challenge


TKMaxx are selling this year's Sport Relief Tees, designed by the Beckhams, to raise money for people in need across the world. The lovely people at TKMaxx have asked me to 'style' a t-shirt with some of my favourite Spring/Summer 2010 trends, so here it is!

To begin with I customised the T-shirt (they said I was allowed, honest!), by removing the sleeves and also trimming down the width, I then laced up the sides with red ribbon to match the design. I'm wearing my charity Tee with one of my favourite SS10 trends, double denim! (Oh and big shoes with socks...oh and turned up trousers) Yes, I'm kind of in love with the new trends, yay for Spring!

To get your grubby mitts on one of these wicked Tees head down to TKMaxx, or check out the website: http://www.tkmaxx.com/page/sportrelief/

Oh and check out their facebook page where you can vote for your favourite 'fashion blogger styled' Tee!

Fashion Bandit x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.