Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Fashion Advent Calendar: Day Seven


Day seven of my fashion advent calendar, and about time we brought some shoes into the mix I think!



Aren't these lovely? I think thy are unusual enough for me to actually consider purchasing them, and cheap enough that it is a possibility! With large bow-adorned shoes being all the rage this season (Louis Vuitton anyone?) it wasn't a surprise the high street caught on. And unlike the Vuitton pair, buy these and you'll still be able to afford rent, because these bad boys are just £22.99 from Internacionale.  Impressive, non?

In other news I've been wrapping Christmas presents all evening and I'm not even a third of the way through which is ever so slightly depressing. Got my work Christmas do tomorrow night - will try to get a picture of my outfit (although minus camera it might have to be a phone pic). It is quite a casual affair - the whole mag team are just going out for a meal to a rather lovely pub. Will still dress up a bit though. Any excuse. 

What is everyone else doing for work Christmas parties?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.