Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

Bowl - Take Two!


Before (above) and after (below) my new hair stylings!

Hello there! I have had a rather hectic first week in my new job - I've got a rather long commute that is going to take some getting used to, but apart from that I'm enjoying my new role.

As it has been such a hectic week I haven't had time to upload the above photos of my new hair that I got done last week. It isn't a massive change - I'm trying to grow it dontchaknow! So I've had it cut into even more of a bowl shape as this allows me to keep the length but still retain a 'style' of sorts. Obviously I've had it coloured too - bye, bye roots. I've had a slightly creamier blonde put in this time, which I like but does mean I have to pile on the make up so I don't look like a ghost!

I hate having in-between length hair and was very close to having it cropped again, but I'm persevering, at least for the time being.

As for today - I'm off to the supermarket (so much for making the most of the good weather), then the cinema with James and a BBQ if it stays nice. Hope everyone else is enjoying the sunshine this weekend.
Tomorrow I've got some jewellery pics to post - and better than that - you can buy them too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.