Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunday Snaps: Wet July

Fence painting ruins my mani / Face & hair for presenting the Young Fashion Designer of the Year Awards / Series 6 of Dexter arrives for us to get stuck into / Herb filled half whisky barrels / My pin curls tutorial being featured on HelloCotton / Pin curl disguise / Cake from Patisserie Valerie / Night out outfit / Cute bath bombs thank you gift from my awesome mate / A very lack lustre 'fesival' we spend 15 minutes at / My cousin came to visit / Homemade Victoria sponge

This is what I've been up to lately! My weekend has consisted of hanging out with my cousin, eating lots of cake and generally naughty food, a bit of Andy Murray supporting (I'm not normally one for sport, but did enjoy the tennis), and going to see Spiderman (mmm Garfield).

Hope you all had good weekends, what did you get up to?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.