Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

What I Wore: A Colourful New Look
























Camo jacket, New Look / coral trousers, H&M / snood, H&M / ankle boots, M&S / jumper Dorothy Perkins / gold spikes, skull, bead and pearl bracelets, River Island / 'Oui' bracelet, vintage / braided and spiked bracelet, homemade / nose ring, River Island (as featured HERE)

It has been a bit of a while since I did a proper outfit post - but like buses, they all come at once, so I have a few coming up for you over the next few weeks! You may remember I entered a New Look competition with Sparkle blog, late last year (post HERE) and I was a runner up,and very happily won a £30 gift card.

The competition centred around styling an outfit to go with a pair of their fab jeans, so my original plan was to use my voucher to buy myself a pair of those bad boys. My local New Look in Milton Keynes has a re-fit recently so I had a fun hour trying on lots of bits and pieces, including jeans...but it was this gorgeous jacket that caught my eye.

Apart from the camo print, the jacket is quite plain, with very few metal findings, which is perfect for me, as I can style it up however I like. The jacket is medium weight so I can wear it both now, and in the summer months, oh, and it was only £25!

This outfit I wore to go out for a few casual drinks, so I just paired my new jacket with those amazing coral sale trousers from H&M (as featured HERE) and colour coordinated scarf that my lovely man bought for me (as featured HERE). I am trying to wear a bit more colour this year, and not always opt for black. I've stocked up on a few bracelets too and am loving these from River Island (as featured HERE), worn with both a vintage bracelet, and my homemade braid/spike studded one.

What are you trying to wear more of this year? What do you think of the bracelet collection? -I am in the process of making more of the braid/spike ones! Anyone else trying out some camouflage print this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.