I am very excited today to offer a fab competition to celebrate my blog's third birthday!
Although my little site here is still very much small-fry in terms of style blogs, I am so grateful for all those who read, follow and comment, it really means so much.
As a thank you I have organised a competition and have a pile of prizes to give away!
The first prize winner will receive prizes in total worth over £100:
- Your own bespoke Punky Pins name necklace, featuring up to nine letters* - I love mine and always get comments on it, I also had a larger one specially commissioned from Punky Pins, which you can see in my blog header
- A Homedics My Spa Pedicure System* - I have one of these and it is amazing at giving unloved feet some TLC
- A Dr Organic Manuka Honey Foot & Heel Cream* - Manuka honey has some serious healing properties, so this is perfect for using after your pedicure system
- Five pairs of gorgeous Charnos tights* - I am a big Charnos fan, they are an amazing British tights brand and always bring out gorgeous new styles each season
- A small make up bag filled with 10 new make up products including eye shadows, lipstick, eye-liner, lip-glosses and nail treats from brands including Rimmel, Revlon, MUA and Kiss - including some discontinued products - because who doesn't love free make up!
- A copy of one of my favourite books, The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak - a little bonus prize, if you love a good story, this book is a MUST read
I am using a Rafflecopter form for this competition, to make it really easy to enter and totally fair. Just enter here...
This competition closes on 14th February 2013.
Good luck and a big thank you to all my followers, old and new.
* denotes: prizes kindly donated for this competition by the aforementioned companies.