Pages

Saturday 27 February 2010

Holiday Essentials

It is holiday time so I did what any girl does...I went bikini shopping. I always consider swimwear shopping a mine-field, how to choose something that flatters your shape, when you are barely dressed at-all is a tricky job. Shape-wise I am the classic British pear, with my top size being one dress size smaller than my bottoms. To even me out I was looking for a structured bikini top with some padding and detail to draw the eye upwards from my wider hips, and I wanted plainer bottoms with a slightly high leg.

After some serious shopping I eventually settled on this set from Next.


Bikini zebra-print top: £12
Bikini zebra-print bottoms: £10
See this style online: Next Website (please note I couldn't see the same top I bought online but there are two other types - I'd suggest the padded version if you are a pear shape like me).
Other body shapes & swimwear to suit coming soon...



In the meantime, I also bought this Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara in black.
I can report after vigorous testing on water rapids and the such like, it stayed in place for the most part. Easy to apply it looks very natural (not really suited if you are after a dramatic pool-side look), but make sure you have some strong eye-make-up remover with you because it is a bugger to remove. I'd recommend L’Oreal De-maq Absolute Eye and Lip Make-up Remover which always does the job for me!

Fashion Bandit x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.