Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

Fashion Advent Calendar: Day 12


Day 12 of my fashion advent calendar, we are half way through!
Today brings you a top...


This Love Lipsy heart vest is quite pricey at £25, but its fun print and nice bow detailing caught my eye. With a black mini this would look great for a night out - don't you think?

I went to another Christmas market today - it was a Victorian themed affair, with quite a few people in fancy dress - which was fun. My Mum and Dad bought me some gorgeous earrings from an antique dealers as part of my Christmas present! I've just waved goodbye to my guests so can get my blog back on track...now it is time for XFactor final, and weirdly (after following it all year) I sort of don't care anymore!

Hope you've all had good weekends?


1 comment:

  1. glad this christmas market was more successful than yesterdays:) cant wait to see those earrings:) i feel the same about xfactor! kinda apethic about it all. the nautical jumper went unsold at £10 with £3p&p so let me know if you would be interested love xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.