Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Instagramming

Creepy ring from H&M / I'm featured in Midsummer Place magazine / I made engagement cupcakes for the parentals / Silly face / Trying the PJ trend / Prizes from Gem Fatale's Dorothy Perkins competition - woop! / Running out of Estee Lauder's Idealist - boo / Fizzy checking the latest blog post, obv. / Homemade cookies, they are very naughty.

How thankful was I when Instagram was eventually introduced to Android users? - Quite, is the answer. Here are some recent snaps, and if you are reading this on a smart phone, you should be able to find me here. Otherwise, just search for me, I'm 'fashion_bandit'. Let me know if you are using Instagram, always looking for lovely new people to follow!

Hope everyone is having a great bank holiday...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.