Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Fashion Advent Calendar: Day Two

Welcome to the second day of my fashion advent calendar, where I'll be showing you something stylish you can buy before the big 25th.

I've had another freezing day today wearing my gloves in work, we now have little plug in heaters scattered around the office, but wearing many layers is still necessary. Which makes it even odder that I have chosen the below skimpy dress for today's fashion fix...


It is lovely though. Isn't it? This pretty little embellished collared dress is £46 and from ASOS. So cute - I can imagine worn with a cardi, thick tights and flats it would be perfect for tea with the in-laws, with big heels and patterned tights (perhaps hearts?) for drinks with the girls.

The irony is that I'd never wear this myself because it is yellow. Pale hair, pale skin, yellow clothes - I'd look like a someone from The Simpsons. I just look bad in yellow. I do love it though. I would buy this for my sister (who isn't afflicted with the pale skin or hair)  if I had more dosh, sorry sis you won't be getting this dress - but it is the thought that counts, right?



1 comment:

  1. I love Yellow but it makes me look ill.
    Gorgeous shape on that dress though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.