Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

A guest sailor

Aye aye shipmates!

I've been away for a few days, six to be precise, and fabulousa it was too, but more of that in a forth coming post. A thousand apologises for the absence.

In the time I've been away the lovely Ella at Belle Vintage (amazing online vintage shoppe) has posted my guest post on her site, which includes a smattering of nautical fashion, including my collage as above. So sail on over there and have a look!

Got lots to get done this week including catching up on my blog reading - what have I missed folks?


1 comment:

  1. *dies* I LOOOOOOVE Nautical. It's my fave trend ever. I think i have that ring but i'm liking that skirt.

    Sunny
    http://wardrobemag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.