Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Colour Rush!

Happy Wednesday evening greetings! I've been getting back into my nail polishes lately - perhaps it is an autumn thing for me, curling up in front of the TV painting my nails in the evening, nowadays accompanied by a cat on my lap too. So I recently treated myself to few new shades as some of my vast collection is in dire need of throwing out.

Good old Boots had a 'buy two get one free' offer on, so made the most of it and bough this lot...

L to R: Models Own Glden Peach, Models Own Wah Nail Art Pen, Models Own Mystic Mauve

I was attracted to these two shimmery Models Own shades because I've been really impressed with the super sparkly gold Models Own nail varnish I got earlier this year, and I thought these shades were also very different (albeit a little summery) from the others I own. The nail art pen I've wanted for ages so it was bit of a treat to finally pick one up.


L to R: No17 Supreme Shine Polish Mink, No17 Supreme Shine Spiced Plum,Rimmel 60 seconds Grey Matter

To completely utilise the offer I also got these three polishes as they were all a similar (and very cheap) price. These three shades are very autumnal so I'm imagining them with lots on my (yet-to-buy) A/W wardrobe. I've not used the No17 Supreme Shine polish before - but it boasts up to 10-day wear, which will be interesting to try out. I have a few of the Rimmel 60 second range of nail polishes - and all the others wear very well indeed, so that was quite a safe buy!

Sex and the City, New York Nail Bar, polishes and file

How cute is this little set? I was bought this as a leaving present from a friend when I finished at the magazines - I love that each of the girls have their own shade, so I think these will be fun to wear. Hard to see from this photo, but the polishes are quite opalescent so I'm hoping this will transfer once painted - we'll see.

Got some good posts lined up for over the next couple of weeks, including a gorgeous new product to test which will hopefully banish wobbly bits and a fabulous must-have A/W fashion item at a really bargainous price! Are you feeling in the autumn mood yet?



1 comment:

  1. The 'Sex and the City' set indeed look to cute to be true!

    xx

    p.s. just started following your lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.